Saturday 11 February 2017

Welcome to "Digital Marketing Analysis of Cosmetic Industry"

Introducing our Blog:

Hi folks,

Did you know an interesting fact about Cosmetic Industry?
The worldwide beauty industry is developing at up to 7% a year, more than double the rate of the developing world's GDP. The development is being driven by aging baby boomers born after WW2 and a general expanded salary in the West, and also a developing white collar class in developing nations.

In our blog, we will be discussing about the diversity of cosmetic products and companies. Moreover, their Social Media & Digital Marketing Strategies.

This blog is a part of a Digital Marketing Course for Sheridan College.
The brands that we will be looking at are:

§        Introducing our Writers:
This is a group blog and we are 4 participants. We all are students at Sheridan College and perusing 2 year Marketing program.
Harmanpreet Kaur


#New Marketers ! 


7 comments:

  1. Great I really wanted to learn more about makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. suatamcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Botox for Sale Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. cbd bath bomb where to buy in tucson

    ReplyDelete