Sunday 12 March 2017


Cosmetic Industry

New Idea for promoting business

By Rupinder Kaur







As I go through the all this information of my two brands Sephora and Revlon. They both are very successful in their business. I already done the SEO on these two brands so, at the end based on my thinking and observations I found that Sephora is doing more well in their business on social media as compare to the Revlon because they have a huge number of followers, likes and subscribers on their various social media official pages that are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on YouTube also but Revlon is also give a tough competition to them.

Here I want to discuss about a campaign for Revlon.

·         My basic idea is they have to create a new video on YouTube and they have to post the same video on all their social media pages for advertising their products with younger college going girls/ladies from different countries such as chines, Africans, north American and Indians etc.

·         So, our main audience is youngers, ladies 20-35 etc.

·         Video with the message of beauty and love.

·         My goal is to take the 5000 likes, 6000 followers, and 4500 subscribes.

·         Back to school

·         I am going to promote this video on Facebook and also on tweeter and YouTube because these social media tools became very famous now days people follow their loving brands on these social media sites likes and subscribes them specially the younger people. I am also going to post it on Pinterest because Pinterest in very popular among women.

·         It’s going to attract people because girls of different countries that represent their own cultures and countries are going to promote Revlon’s products in this video so, people feel it quite interesting.






2 comments: